Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Director, Coordinated Program in Dietetics
Assistant Professor of Dietetics
- EdS, Secondary Education, Mississippi University for Women
- M. S. Home Economics, Mississippi University for Women
- B. S Home Economics Education, Mississippi University for Women
- Life Cycle Nutrition
- Food and Culture
- Nutrition Assessment
- Childhood Obesity
- Development of Professional Behaviors in Dietetic Students
- Nutrition and Health Literacy
- Interprofessional Education
- Arkansas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (ArAND)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
Ms. Towery brings to higher education over 25 years of experience in education and nutrition, coming recently from a successful private practice as a registered dietitian in northeast Arkansas.
She participates in the Diabetes Self-Management and Healthy Ager programs offered in the College of Nursing and Health Professions, teaches nutrition courses and is active in campus and community projects.