Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
- MA, Michigan State University at East Lansing
- BS, University of Florida at Gainesville
- Journalism (Reporting, Writing, Editing)
- Diversity Issues
- Breast Cancer
- Future of Journalism
- Technology of Journalism
- National Association of Black Journalists
- Society of Professional Journalists
Native of Orlando, Florida; reporter at the Fort Myers (Fla.) News-Press; reporter, metro editor, columnist and editorial writer at The Oakland (Mich.) Press; editorial writer at The Detroit News; journalism instructor at Wayne State University (Detroit, Mich.); journalism instructor at Michigan State University (East Lansing, Mich.); freelance journalist.