Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Director of Printing Services
- MPA, Arkansas State University
- BS, Arkansas State University
- BS, Kanpur University-India
- Diploma, Northern Regional Institute of Printing Technology, Allahabad, India
- Digital Prepress and Premedia
- Production Workflow and Management
- Scheduling and Estimating
- Quality control and ISO certification
- Graphic Communications Education
- Digital Printing Productivity
- International Graphic Arts Education Association, Inc.
- Printing Industry of America
- National Association of PhotoShop Professionals
- Specialty Graphic Imaging Association
- Gravure Association of America
- Flexographic Technical Association
- National Association of Printing Leadership
Mr. Mishra joined the faculty of Arkansas State University in 2001, with primary teaching responsibilities in the areas of Printing Management (now called Graphic Communications) in the Department of Journalism under the College of Communication. He is also the director of University Printing Services since August 2007. Mr. Mishra has been associated with the Printing/graphic communications industry for over twenty years. Prior to teaching, he worked in the world class commercial printing and publishing sectors as a member of the senior management team. Earlier, Mr. Mishra worked as a plant manager for the Tata Donnelley Limited in Bombay, India- the largest commercial press in the country.