Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Kim Hester
Professor of Management
- Ph.D., University of Alabama (Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management)
- M.A., University of Alabama (Human Resources Management
- MBA, Jacksonville State University (Management)
- B.S., Jacksonville State University (Accounting & Finance)
- Human Resources Management
- Labor Relations & Collective Bargaining
- Compensation Management
- Organizational commitment
- Organizational justice
- Perceptions of Organizational Support and Organizational-Based Self-Esteem
- Union Commitment and Participation
- Academy of Management
- Southern Academy of Management
- Southwestern Academy of Management
- Industrial Relations Research Association
Hester is a Professor of Management, and has been at Arkansas State University since receiving her Ph.D. from the University of Alabama in 1997. Prior to attaining her Ph.D., she worked as Financial Director of a healthcare corporation, Assistant Controller for a manufacturing subsidiary, and with a CPA firm.
In addition, she taught as an adjunct instructor for management courses at Jacksonville State University. She has published dozens of scholarly articles, and presented papers at various international, national, and regional conferences. She has also been an invited guest lecturer at a university outside of Salzburg, Austria for the past three years.