Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Sarath Nonis
Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D., University of North Texas (Marketing)
- MBA, University of North Texas
- BBA, University of North Texas
- Applied Research
- International Marketing
- Services Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Education
- Marketing of Genetically Modified Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Marketing in Emerging Markets
- Stress and Coping
- Fellow, Charted Institute of Marketing - U.K.
- Society for Marketing Advances
Sarath has worked at Arkansas State University since 1991. He has published in the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, and Journal of Marketing Education among others.
He has won several research awards including Arkansas State University Board of Trustees Faculty Award for Research and Scholarship, Society for Marketing Advances/Steven J. Shaw Distinguished Paper Award, and ACME/McGraw-Hill/Irwin Distinguished Paper Award. He has also been a recipient of several College of Business teaching and research awards at Arkansas State University.