Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Gary Latanich
Professor of Economics
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Economics)
- M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Economics)
- B.B.A., Ohio University (Economics)
- Economic Policy
- Economic Impact Studies
- Missouri Valley Economic Association
- American Economic Association
Gary Latanich is a professor of economics and the director of the Center for Economic Education; he has been a member of the faculty of Arkansas State University since 1981. He holds a PhD from the University of Nebraska and is a former assistant dean and MBA director in the College of Business, a member of former Governor Clinton's Council of Economic Advisors, and past president of the Missouri Valley Economic Association.