Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Jason Stewart, P.E.
Director of Civil Engineering
- M.S., Texas A & M University (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.S., Arkansas State University (Agricultural Engineering)
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Arkansas
- First Year Experience
- Mechanics of Materials
- Structural Analysis I
- Site-specific agriculture (precision farming),
- Cotton irrigation termination timing
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- American Society of Agronomy - Certified Crop Adviser
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
Jason has been an instructor with the College of Engineering since 1998. Upon completion of his M.S. degree, he began teaching Statics and Soil Mechanics courses at ASU. He has headed up the freshman orientation course for the College of Engineering since its inception in 2002. Jason has also assisted with student activities and competitions for the ASU ASCE chapter. He has maintained professional engineering licensure in the state of Arkansas since 2003. He is also a Certified Crop Adviser through the American Society of Agronomy.