Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. Ahmad Syamil
Associate Professor of Computer & Information Technology
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, Ph.D., Manufacturing/Operations Management, 2000
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, MBA, 1993
- Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia, BS in Mechanical Engineering, 1989.
- Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Management Science
- Management Information System
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Analytics
- Data Mining and Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- The Association for Operations Management (APICS)
- Senior Member, American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Co-founder, Indonesian Production and Operations Management Society (IPOMS)
Dr. Ahmad Syamil is a Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management (CFPIM), Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM), and Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) by APICS.
Dr. Syamil has presented his papers nationally and internationally as well as published extensively in various journals such as Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Journal of Business and Information Technology, European Journal of Innovation Management, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Marketing Education Review, International Journal of Logistic Systems and Management, and others.
His doctoral dissertation on product development in the US and German auto industry supply chain was a finalist of the Richard N. Farmer Award for the best dissertation in international business by the Academy of International Business.