Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Russ Jones
Department Chair of Accounting & CIT
Professor of Computer & Information Technology
- PhD in Information Systems, Univ. of Texas Arlington
- MSIS in Information Systems, ASU
- BS in Engineering, ASU
- Computer Security
- Officer, Decision Sciences Institute
- Member, Association of Certified Forensic Examiners
- Member, Society of Certified Computer Security Specialists
Jones has been with the College of Business for over 20 years. He has authored four textbooks in the field of networking and several national and international journal articles in MIS. He actively consults with law enforcement and other parties in the area of computer forensics. He holds various certifications from CISCO, NOVELL, MICROSOFT, CompTIA, and the International E-Commerce Counsel.