Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Professor of Accounting
- LLM, The University of Alabama (Taxation)
- JD, Vanderbilt University
- MBA, Vanderbilt University (Accounting)
- BA, The University of Tennessee (Anthropology)
- Certified Public Accountant—Tennessee
- Licensed Attorney—Tennessee
- Accounting Information Systems
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Estate and Financial Planning
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas and Tennessee Societies of Certified Public Accountants
A second generation CPA, Robertson began his professional career with the Knoxville, Tennessee office of Coopers & Lybrand in 1984. He had 16 years of experience in public accounting before beginning his academic career in 2000. Most of his professional career was spent with firms in and around Nashville, Tennessee working in the areas of taxation, estate and financial planning, and exempt organizations.