Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Terry Dancer
Professor of Accounting
- BSE Physical Education, Henderson State University 1972
- Masters in Business Administration, Henderson State University, 1978
- Ph. D Accountancy University of Mississippi 1988
- Cost and Intermediate
- Educational Pedagogy
- American Association of University Professors
- American Academy of Accounting, Finance and Economics
W. Terry Dancer has taught at Arkansas state for 32 years. He was born and raised in Arkansas graduating from star city high school in 1968. Following his graduation from Henderson in 1972 he served three years on active duty (followed by 8 years active reserve) in the United States Army. Most of his active duty time was spent with the first calvary division at fort hood texas. During the time he worked on his MBA he worked as a Cost accountant for River marine corporation. He is married with two children and two grandchildren. His interests include family, church, softball, racquet ball, hunting, and fishing. In his spare time he enjoys playing guitar and singing some lead with a gospel band.