The College of Agriculture & Technology has a number of scholarship opportunities for students enrolled in a degree plan within our college. All scholarships are for full-time students with a declared major in Agriculture or Technology and attending the ASU-Jonesboro campus. Criteria for each scholarship are listed below the title.
Deadline for ALL scholarship applications is March 1, 2014. Links to the applications are on the left side of your screen.
Incoming freshman scholarship deadline is March 1, 2014 (will be considered after this date). Please note: you must be a declared Agriculture major to qualify for these scholarships.
Students currently enrolled at ASU and with a declared Agriculture major wishing to apply for one of the many scholarships available in the College of Agriculture and Technology must complete the Current Student Scholarship Application.
(Please note all of these applications are Adobe files and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed and completed.)
Your application packet must include:
- Completed application form
- Complete the application on-line and print it
- Specify on the application ALL the scholarships you wish to apply for
- Complete the application entirely
- Current transcript (An unofficial transcript will be fine.)
- Cover letter (2 page maximum) describing your area of study, goals and ambitions, high school/college leadership and activities, and financial need, if any. Since the requirements for each scholarship is different, please read them carefully and include all requested information. Failure to include needed information may disqualify you for a scholarship.
- Once your application packet is ready, deliver it to the Ag Studies office, AG 219 or mail to: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 1080, State University, AR 72467. Application packets are due March 1, 2014.