Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Mr. Rick White
Instructor in Industrial Technology
- M.S., University of Missouri at Rolla (Engineering Management)
- B.S., Arkansas State University (Engineering-Mechanical)
- Quality Assurance methods
- Modeling and optimization
- Design of Experiments
- Applications of Taguchi quality improvement concepts
- Registered Professional Engineer, Arkansas Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Licensed public water system operator, Arkansas Department of Health
White has been an instructor in Industrial Technology for 14 years. He has taught a graduate level course in Statistics for the Masters in Engineering Management Program in the college of engineering. He was a member of the engineering advisory committee for three years. He is a senior engineer for Jonesboro City Water & Light with 16 years in electrical substations and generation. He was a senior engineer for McDonnell Douglas (Boeing), St. Louis with 6 years in combat aircraft armament system design and classified research and development.