Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Wynona (Nonie) Wiggins
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- SCCT - Arkansas State University, Jonesboro (Community College Teaching)
- MSN - University of Tennessee, Memphis (Critical Care Nursing)
- BSN - Arkansas State University, Jonesboro (Nursing)
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardiovascular, Neuro, Musculoskeletal)
- SigmNCLEX Success
- Outcome measures
- American Association for Critical Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association
- Arkansas Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nursing
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Nonie has been with Arkansas State University's nursing department since 1983. Prior to returning to her alma mater, she was employed at St. Bernard's Medical Center in Jonesboro, Arkansas where she held positions as Patient Care Manager, Hospital recruiter, and staff nurse. She has held leadership roles in Sigma Theta Tau's Eta Theta Chapter and District 6 of the Arkansas Nurses Association She is currently enrolled in the Educational Leadership Doctoral program at Arkansas State University.
In addition to her responsibilities in the School of Nursing, she serves as the Faculty Athletic Representative (FAR) to the NCAA at ASU. She is currently serving as Chair of the FAR group in the Sun Belt Conference and is the conference representative on the NCAA Academic Cabinet.