Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. David Agnew
Professor of Agricultural Education
- Ed.D., Agricultural and Extension Education, Mississippi State University
- M.Ed., Agricultural & Extension Education, Mississippi State University
- B.S., Agricultural Education, University of Tennessee-Martin.
- Agricultural Education
- Career Education
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Literacy
- Leadership Education
- International Agriculture
- Effective teaching
- Alpha Tau Alpha
- American Association of Agricultural Educators
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- National Association of Agricultural Educator
- Phi Delta Kappa
Born and raised on a farm in Tennessee, attended University of Tennessee at Martin and began teaching taught agriculture at the age of 20. I taught for five years at the secondary level, before attending graduate school at Mississippi State University (MSU) where I worked as a graduate research/teaching assistant. Prior to graduation I accepted a position as a "Visiting Lecturer" at Montana State University. I completed my doctoral degree in summer of 1984 and accepted a soft money position at University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I served for five years, first as Associate Director of Special Projects and later as an Extension Technologist. I came to ASU in 1990.