Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Associate Professor of Educational Leadership
- Ph.D., Southern Illinois University
- Ed.S., M.R.C., Arkansas State University
- B.A., University of Tampa
- Program Coordinator for College Student Personnel Services Online Degree Program
- Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- American College Personnel Association
- Arkansas College Personnel Association
- College Board
Dr. Rick Stripling, a veteran administrator at Arkansas State University, has been a leader in transforming the ASTATE campus. He provided leadership in the development of 14 student services construction projects valued at $150 million. Projects include the Reng Student Union, WOLF Center (health and wellness facility), Student Health Center, student residence halls, three living-learning communities, and Greek Village. He is responsible for general oversight of the Student Affairs Division which includes 13 major departments and over 160 employees. He oversees an annual service budget of $162 million.
Dr. Stripling also serves as Associate Professor of Educational Leadership and is program coordinator for the College Student Personnel Services online degree program. He holds a doctorate in Student Personnel in Higher Education from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.