Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Linda M. Tate
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- DNP - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- MSN - Arkansas State University
- Certificate in Public Health - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- BSN - Arkansas State University
- Ph.D. - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Gerontological Society of America
- Northeast Arkansas Nurse Practitioner's Association
Ms. Tate is an Assistant Professor of Nursing. She worked in chronic pain and orthopedics as a clinical nurse specialist for over 3 years. Prior to that she worked primarily in public health with Arkansas Department of Health and also as an occupational health nurse.