Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Bert Greenwalt
Professor of Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D. Mississippi State University
- M.S. University of Arkansas
- B.S.A. Arkansas State University
- Introduction to Agribusiness
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Policy
- The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Agribusiness Council
- Arkansas Agricultural Council
- American Agricultural Economics Association
- Arkansas Agricultural and Rural Leadership Program (LeadAR) Alumni
- USA Rice Federation Rice Leadership Development Program Alumni
A native of Hazen, Arkansas, Dr. Bert Greenwalt is an alumnus of the A-State College of Agriculture & Technology. He co-founded and directs the annual A-State Agribusiness Conference, which since 1995 has provided information on the farm economy, agricultural and trade policy, and commodity markets. He currently advises the A-State Agribusiness Club.
Dr. Greenwalt has been recognized with the A-State Faculty Award for Professional Service and the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Agribusiness Award. During 1999-2004, Dr. Greenwalt was elected to two three-year terms as a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, then later served eight years as a member of the St. Louis Fed Agribusiness Council. He currently serves as a director of the Arkansas Agricultural Council.
Dr. Greenwalt is a partner in his family's farm near Hazen which produces rice, soybeans, corn, and winter wheat.
F: (870) 972-3885