Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Dr. Bert Greenwalt
Professor of Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D. Mississippi State University
- M.S. University of Arkansas
- B.S.A. Arkansas State University
- Introduction to Agribusiness
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Policy
- The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Agribusiness Council
- Arkansas Agricultural Council
- American Agricultural Economics Association
- Arkansas Agricultural and Rural Leadership Program (LeadAR) Alumni
- USA Rice Federation Rice Leadership Development Program Alumni
A native of Hazen, Arkansas, Dr. Greenwalt is an alumnus of the ASU College of Agriculture and joined the faculty full-time in 1991. He currently directs the annual ASU Agribusiness Conference and co-advises the ASU Agribusiness Club. Dr. Greenwalt received the ASU Faculty Award for Professional Service in 1995, and the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Agribusiness Award in 1999.
During 1999-2004, Dr. Greenwalt served two terms as a Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Currently he is a member of the bank's Agribusiness Council.
Dr. Greenwalt is a partner in his family's farm at Hazen which produces rice, soybeans, and winter wheat.
F: (870) 972-3885