The Study Abroad Office is excited to invite you to its first annual Study Abroad Fair!
When: Friday, October 6th 2017
Time: 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
Where: Centennial Ball Room, Student Union
You will be provided with a booth to promote your program. We encourage you to invite study abroad alumni to help cover your both. Whether they are looking for a short-term, a semester or a year-long program, this event has been created to help A-State students do one or all of the following:
- Learn about the diverse program options available to them and how they can apply through the Study Abroad Office
- Connect with Faculty members directing Faculty-Led programs in Summer 2018 and 2019
- Connect and hear the Study Abroad Story of those who have just returned from studying abroad
- Talk to a Study Abroad Office advisors to explore programs that meet their academic and personal needs
- Chat with advisors regarding financial aid and scholarships to help fund their experience abroad
- Engage with Career Services and reflect on the career benefits of study abroad
We believe that study abroad is an experience that can impact student's career regardless of their major! Join us on the Journey of a Lifetime and help create an A-State Study Abroad Story! Free finger food and refreshments will be served!