If you are planning on attending college and wondering about going through rush, sign up for a fun and informative one-hour “Rush Workshop.” Find out the following social, academic and financial aspects of Greek Life.
- Going Greek - Is It Right For You?
- The Sorority And Fraternity Rush Questionnaire.
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Going Through Rush.
- How To Feel Comfortable Meeting Others During Rush.
- Handling Awkward Situations During Rush.
Date: Thursday, April 25
Time: 7—8 p.m.
Place: ASU-Jonesboro, Eugene Smith Building, Room 205
Cost: $25, Parents are encouraged to attend with stu-dents and can do so free of charge.
Instructor: Linda Lou Moore