02/25/2013, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Understanding of Windows and Intro to AutoCAD.
Participants will build upon knowledge of basic AutoCAD and will be able to perform intermediate level AutoCAD operations. Participants will have the opportunity to gain functional knowledge of the program.
- Review advanced dimension features
- Drawing setup, advanced object selection, preferences, object cycling, advanced text
- Advanced draw, modify and inquiry commands
- Auxiliary views, Isometric drawing, ISO angles and Ellipses
- Universal coordinate system, viewpoint toolbar, 3D solid modeling
- Paper space review, 3D drawing, section, slice, isoclines and fractures
- Solid view and solid draw commands
Those upgrading previous CAD versions or desiring to expand upon their understanding of basic Auto-CAD operations.
Date: 10 Mondays & Wednesdays, February 25-April 1; (February 25, 27, March 4, 6, 11, 13, No class March 18 due to Spring Break, 20, 25, 27, April 1)
Time: 5-8 p.m.
Place: ASU-Jonesboro, Eugene Smith Building, Room 410
Cost: Contact Dr. Beverly Gilbert at (870) 972-3052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Stuart Simpson