Fall 2016 Book Money Process
Please check the bottom of your Financial Aid Check List to see if you are eligible to request Book Money for the Fall 2016 Term. If it has been determined that you will have sufficient aid to allow book money, there will be a link to the Book Money Request Form in the Book Money section of your Financial Aid Checklist.
- Book Money can only be used at the Follett Bookstores on the Jonesboro and Mt. Home campuses.
- All Book Money Form Request will be processed within 2 business days.
- All information must be completed on the form. Any incorrect information can cause the form to be declined.
- Any unused Book Money will be automatically transferred to Express Dollars beginning September 7th for those whose Student Account has been paid in full.
- Refunds of unused Book Money or Express Dollars can be requested by submitting the Express Dollars Refund Request Form. All refunds are applied to the Student Account first. Any credit balance will then be refunded.
- NOTE: Refunds will not be processed until September 7th, 2016 for any Fall 2016 Book Money
If you have a question concerning the Book Money Process, please submit your question here.
If you have a question concerning your Financial Aid Package, please submit your question to email@example.com