What options do you have in receiving your refunds?
As a student you have three options available for you to receive your ASTATE refunds
(Financial Aid etc). You will only need to make this choice once per semester. Once
you make a request, your account is reviewed for any credits. If you choose not to
change the next semester, then the option chosen will stay the same.
Option 1: OneCard Discover® Money Network® Account
This is the recommended method for you to receive your refund! Here are a few
- Receive your refund quicker than by check in the mail
- The account gives you "free and clear" access to your funds by using AllPoint and Liberty Bank ATM's, checks or the card anywhere Discover debit cards are accepted
- Funds are FDIC insured
- This account is not a credit card, so no credit risks, overdraft fees, etc.
- Account can be reloaded by the school, you, your parents, or your employer
- Check balances free, and transfer funds at the Money Network web site
If you would like your money in your pocket fast and easy, activate and upgrade your ASTATE OneCard and update your account information on the eRefunds tab within Self Service. See instructions below to authorize ASU to put your refund on your ASTATE OneCard Discover® Card. Click here, for Instructions on Activating and Upgrading your OneCard.
Option 2: Direct Deposit
Your ASTATE refund will be deposited into your financial institution's account.
Please follow the instructions below on entering your account information into the eRefunds system to ensure that your refund is being direct deposited to your ASTATE OneCard Discover Debit Account.
- Log into My Campus. Click on the following:
- SSB Self-Service
- Student Records
- Payment Plans and Deposits
- eRefunds tab
- Set Up Account
- Choose your account type (Checking or Savings) Use the routing number obtained from the Money Network Direct Deposit form
- Enter routing number (consist of 9 digits)
- Enter account number and confirm
Option 3: Check by Mail
Your ASTATE refund will be processed and sent to you via U.S. mail service to the
billing address on file. You will need to verify your mailing address via Self Service.
This is the default for sending refunds.
Select Option 1 and you can start using your Discover® debit card anywhere
Discover® is accepted. You can also transfer your Money Network® funds to
your Express Dollars account and use those funds on and off campus as many
of our retailers offer discounts if you use Express Dollars (campus side - black stripe)!
Learn more on how to use your OneCard.