All agencies will be billed for the total due after discounts, waivers, and exemptions have been applied.
- Arkansas Rehabilitation
- Arkansas Rehabilitation for the Blind
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Planning and Developing District, Inc
- Central Arkansas Veteran Healthcare
- Department of Human Services
- Department of the Army
- Fordyce Scholarship
- Hamm Scholarship
- SERCO/Arkansas Workforce Center West Memphis
- Mississippi County Arkansas Economic Opportunity Commission, Inc
- Missouri Rehabilitation
- Northcentral Arkansas Development Council, Inc
- Riceland Foods
- State of Missouri, Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sturgis Foundation
- Tennessee Rehabilitation
- Veteran's Administration
Note: This list does not include every agency that is billed by ASU-Jonesboro.
Book Express Dollars
Book Express Dollars may only be used at the ASU Follett Bookstore on campus when using a Third Party Billing Agency to purchase textbooks.
Book Express Dollars can be available the week prior to the first day of class, based upon all information being submitted in a timely manner.