Spring 2014 Book Money Process
The process to receive a portion of your financial aid early to purchase your books has changed.
Check your Financial Aid Checklist to determine if you are eligible to request book money.
- Login to your Financial Aid Checklist through MyCampus
- Scroll to the bottom of your checklist and view the Book Money Section.
- If you have an available balance, then a link will be displayed to Submit a Request for book money.
- If you do not have an available balance, then you will not be able to request book money.
Note: To be eligible, you must have a financial aid award (work-study excluded) that is greater than your account charges.
- Book Money can only be used at the Follett Bookstores on the Jonesboro, ANC and Mt. Home campuses
- Beginning Wednesday, February 5th, any unused Book Money will be automatically transferred to Express Dollars only for students without an account balance.
If you have a question concerning the Book Money Process, please submit your question here.
If you have a question concerning your Financial Aid Package, please submit your question to email@example.com