The ASTATE OneCard
It's not only your ID card, but it's also a Discover® pre-paid debit card.
So what does this mean for you?
It allows you to receive your refunds from ASU directly to your OneCard! This account makes it easy and safe for you to gain fast and convenient access to your funds.
But that's not all, the OneCard continues to be your campus funds option as well to use at all campus retail locations for discounts and incentives, you will also continue to use your OneCard at all participating Express Dollars locations.
Who can get one?
Students must be enrolled in classes and provide proper identification such as a drivers license, state ID or passport to obtain the OneCard. It is a nontransferable ID card, only the cardholder may present the OneCard for purchases, access, and other privileges.
The first ASTATE OneCard issued to a student is free. There is a $20 replacement fee for damaged, lost or stolen cards.
Proper identification such as a drivers license, state ID or passport is required to obtain a OneCard.
Advantages of the OneCard Network:
- It is NOT a credit card, so no credit card risks
- Use it anywhere Discover® cards are accepted
- Manage your money online with Bill pay options
- Get free withdrawals at any Liberty Bank ATM
- Comes with checks that can be cashed free at any Walmart® location
- Account can be reloaded by your school, you, your parents, or your employer