Employee Educational Stipend Program
ASU-Jonesboro non-faculty employees and their spouses / dependents are invited to apply for educational stipends for the Spring 2018 semester. Staff Senate awards stipends annually to help offset the cost of tuition and fees for undergraduate and graduate courses taken or transcripted at ASU-Jonesboro.
Funding for the awards is made possible by proceeds from the silent auction held annually at the
ASU Employee Picnic sponsored by Staff Senate.
- Applicant must be a current 12-month non-faculty employee on the Jonesboro campus and will enroll in three or more ASU-Jonesboro transcripted hours on the Jonesboro campus in the upcoming spring semester, OR or a spouse / dependent of a current 12-month non-faculty employee on the Jonesboro campus and will meet the minimum requirements to be considered full-time (for undergraduate or graduate students) with ASU-Jonesboro transcripted hours on the Jonesboro campus in the upcoming spring semester.
- In either case, employee or employee's spouse / dependent must be eligible for the ASUJ employee tuition discount.
- All classes must be taken for credit, not audit.
- 2.5 or above GPA
- For returning students: GPA verification form (Letter of Enrollment) from the Registrar’s office, officially stamped and attached to this application. Freshmen and first time students: Attach your high school transcript.
- Submission of all documents required for application.