Face-to-Face Learning Opportunities
Do you prefer in-person opportunities? If so, SPA is involved in several face-to-face opportunities throughout the year.
Currently, we are working in collaboration with ORTT on the Institute of Departmental Research Administration. This seven week institute focuses on research administration through the eyes of the departmental administrative staff, and will be offered annually. If you would like to participate in the next Institute, please contact Nikki Turner.
If you are a faculty member or someone who needs a shorter training, we will be posting our spring date for the Research Roundtable soon. The Research Roundtable involves a short hot topic discussion from each of our Research Administration Directors (ORTT, Compliance, and SPA), and then we open it up for your questions and comments. We will post the date and time for the spring session here and on the ASU Daily Digest E-mail, and you will be able to register from this website.
On-Line Learning Opportunities
Interested in learning about working with grants and contracts from your computer? SPA has developed four seminars in Blackboard, plus you can watch our ASTATE Research Minute videos.
To access the on-line course, you must enroll first. Enroll Here
- Login to Blackboard with your ASTATE email address and account password.
- Click on the Link that is labeled "Click here to enroll".
- Click on the "Enroll" button in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button on the right-hand side.
- Click on the "OK" button in the lower left-hand corner.
- You are now enrolled in the course and can begin the on-line seminars.
Please contact our office at 972-2400 if you have any questions.