Student Affairs Technology Services overseas information technology operations within the division. We provide support for staff with technology related requests.
For students residing in the residence halls, we provide network connection assistance. Students can access our services by using the online Internet Connection form or phone.
Staff can access our services via the online Department Workorder form, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (2579).
- Provide support for hardware and software request on Student Affairs desktops and servers
- Provide network connection assistance for students residing in residential housing
- Monitor and maintain computer labs in the residence halls
- Provide assistance, support and advice on departmental web site maintenance and development
- Provide software training for Student Affairs staff (upon request)
- Research and evaluate hardware and software for Student Affairs Departments
- Assist in project planning and implementation