Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Group Fitness Class Rules
1. Please arrive on time to all classes. Not receiving a proper instructor lead warm-up can lead to potential health and safety risks. Participants arriving after the start of class may not be allowed to participate, at the instructors discretion.
2. For safety considerations, classes may be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.
3. Equipment is not allowed to be removed from designated fitness areas.
4. If you have health concerns, please consult a physician prior to attending or participating in our classes.
5. Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level. Classes are not a competition – please work towards your own personal goals.
6. Please be respectful of the instructor and fellow participants by adhering to the routine of the instructor.
7. Participants are responsible for the security and safety of their personal belongings at all times.
8. Please come dressed in appropriate workout attire. The following shoes will not be permitted: Keds, sandals, boots, dress shoes, and/or shoes with marking soles. Also, jeans, khakis, or other dress wear will not be permitted.
9. Classes may be substituted and/or cancelled if attendance is consistently low. If the class participation falls below 3 participants for 3 consecutive classes, the class may be replaced or cancelled.
10. If there are less than 2 people in the class, the class is automatically cancelled for that day. If there are 2 or 3 people the instructor will give the class the option of running the class.
11. Audio equipment is for instructor use only.
12. During class times, the group fitness room is for use by the class only.
Broken in to three segments, this class will cover all your fitness needs. The first segment is 20 minutes of heart pumping cardio - mixing it up with something different every class. The second segment is 20 minutes of strength training, hitting every major muscle group hard. The last 20 minutes are for in depth core strengthening and stretching. 60 minutes later your whole work out is done!
Work every muscle you have in this strength training class. Free weights, medicine balls, stretch bands, and your body weight will help you to really feel the burn!
Burn up the dance floor and burn calories too! Hustle blends hip hop and dance moves, making them simple and easy to follow! Anyone can do this! This workout feels more like a night on the town than exercise. Drop the pounds and get rapid results while you dance, dance, dance!
A combination of Pilates, yoga, dance, plyometrics, athletic drills, and bare-foot training, this fusion class will get you sweating while working every muscle you have!
Ride your way through rolling hills, steep climbs, flats and sprints to make this cardio workout fly by. Bring water and a towel.
This intermediate/advanced class utilizes challenging segments of cardiovascular work, muscle conditioning, and other athletic drills in station format to ensure a complete total body workout.
A series of poses that combine flexibility, strength, power, and balance. This class provides an excellent and complete flexibility and toning workout.
Ditch the workout, join the party! Inspired by Latin and international music, you will move, groove, and dance to tone the entire body.