The following links are provided as a courtesy to campus:
State Contracts and Cooperative Services have been established to provide lower costs for higher education. These contracts lower the purchase price of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of member institutions and streamlines the supply chain process – reducing time, complexity and total acquisition costs.
- Airgas Contract Price List
- Apple has special educational pricing for faculty, staff, and students
- Arkansas Correctional Industries - Sales Rep: Bryan Crow
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration's State Procurement Office in Little Rock, AR
- Armstrong Relocation and Companies - Contact Todd Peterson - Contracted Moving Service
- B & H Photo, Video E & I Contract
- Dell has special offers for faculty, staff, and students personal purchases.
- E & I Cooperative is able to offer departments a more diverse supplier from which to purchase goods.
- GovConnection - Printers should be purchased from the GovConnection E & I Contract
- GovConnection link - create a new account or log in for returning customers
- Hewlett Packard E & I Contract Info
- VWR E & I Contract
Staples is an E & I Cooperative office supplier for ASU.
Office Depot/Goddess Products Inc.
Office Depot/Goddess Products
Recently the Office of State Procurement (OSP) in Little Rock ended the state office supply contract with Office Depot as a standalone supplier. In order to assist agencies in the effort to meet the goals established in the Economic Development for Minority Business Act, Act 1222 of 2009, agencies are now allowed to purchase office supplies from two certified minority vendors. Office Depot has partnered with Goddess Products Inc., a minority enterprise headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Office Max is an E & I Cooperative office supplier for ASU. Use the OfficeMax Retail Connect Card for discount card for in store purchases. E & I Contract No. CNR01270
Government Supply Services (GSS)
Government Supply Services (GSS) is a disabled veteran owned small business headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas, will also be an option to purchase office supplies.