The following links are provided as a courtesy to campus:
- Airgas Contract Price List
- Apple has special educational pricing for faculty, staff, and students
- Arkansas Correctional Industries - Sales Rep: Bryan Crow
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration's State Procurement Office in Little Rock, AR
- Armstrong Relocation and Companies - Contact Todd Peterson - Contracted Moving Service
- B & H Photo, Video E & I Contract
- Dell has special offers for faculty, staff, and students personal purchases.
- E & I Cooperative is able to offer departments a more diverse supplier from which to purchase goods.
- GovConnection - Printers should be purchased from the GovConnection E & I Contract
- GovConnection link - create a new account or log in for returning customers
- Hewlett Packard E & I Contract Info
- VWR E & I Contract
Office Depot/Goddess Products Inc.
Office Depot/Goddess Products
Recently the Office of State Procurement (OSP) in Little Rock ended the state office supply contract with Office Depot as a standalone supplier. In order to assist agencies in the effort to meet the goals established in the Economic Development for Minority Business Act, Act 1222 of 2009, agencies are now allowed to purchase office supplies from two certified minority vendors. Office Depot has partnered with Goddess Products Inc., a minority enterprise headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Office Max is the E & I Cooperative office supplier for ASU. Use the OfficeMax Retail Connect Card for discount card for in store purchases. E & I Contract No. CNR01270
Government Supply Services (GSS)
Government Supply Services (GSS) is a disabled veteran owned small business headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas, will also be an option to purchase office supplies.
Managed Print Services
GovConnection Inc. initiated a new service for the support & maintenance of printers and select multi-function devices through GovConnection (powered by HP) called Managed Print Services. It is designed to improve support for Arkansas State University-Jonesboro print devices by consolidating all of the processes for ordering toner and maintenance. In addition, this service will reduce the cost of internal printing with a consistent lower cost per page. The Managed Print Services (MPS) program will greatly simplify the management of our devices, provide significant savings, and improve quality of service of your printer devices.