ASU Noyce Scholarship Program: Creating STEM Teachers for Arkansas' Future (C-STAF)
National Science Foundation
Amount and Term of Award
Tuition, fees, room & board for up to two years for qualifying students
Qualifications for Receiving Scholarship
- Recipient must be a US citizen or national, or permanent resident alien.
- Recipient must be majoring in mathematics, engineering, or a science discipline, declared as BS or BA (note: BSE ineligible).
- Recipient must be in the last 2 years of baccalaureate degree program, with 16 credit hours in declared STEM major completed.
- Recipient must have minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Recipient will graduate with a BS/BA degree in a STEM discipline (mathematics, science, or engineering).
- Recipient will obtain teacher certification or licensing.
- Recipient will commit to completion of 1 year of service as a mathematics or science teacher in a high-need educational agency for each semester the scholarship is received; service must be completed within 6 years after graduation.
Qualifications for Maintaining Scholarship
May reapply after 1 year if GPA of 2.75 is maintained and major remains in one of the designated areas.
Selection Made by
C-STAF Advisory Committee.
College of Sciences & Mathematics
PO Box 1030, State University, AR 72467