Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 11 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About ASU
Dr. D. Keith Morris
Associate Professor of Agriculture/Spatial Technologies
- Ph.D., Purdue University (Soil Science/Spatial Technologies)
- M.S., Purdue University (Agricultural Systems Management)
- B.S., Tennessee Technological University (Agricultural Engineering Technology)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Precision Systems Technologies
- Machine Systems
- Precision Agriculture
- Agriculture and the Environment
- Variable Rate Technologies
Keith came to ASU after 5 years as Precision Systems Engineer with the LSU AgCenter in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He previously worked for Lockheed Martin Space Operations in southern Mississippi at the NASA/Stennis Space Center as a Senior Research Scientist to NASA's Remote Sensing Directorate. Keith's responsibilities with NASA included the day-to-day agricultural and geospatial support for NASA/USDA AG 20/20 program. Keith has 15 years of agricultural production experience and has been extensively involved with precision agriculture research for the last 14 years.