What is Evaluation Kit and how does it work?
Evaluation Kit is an online tool for administering course evaluations. The tool is available for use campus-wide, and the use of Evaluation Kit is covered by the campus Technology fee. It is integrated with Blackboard, and can be accessed by students, instructors, and administrators online.
Evaluation Kit Benefits
- Elimination of paper process
- Complete access to data for analysis and reporting
- Consistency in when and how evaluations are administered
- Each school is managed independently
- Ability to monitor who has not completed an evaluation
- Online access to reports
- Overall summary across all courses and over time
- All course evaluations accessible online in one location
Support for Evaluation Kit is provided by three different departments.
Information Technology Services
ITS provides initial account creation, the creation of special courses or files, and provides help desk support.
Joshua Niswonger, ITS
Timothy Cureton, ITS
Institutional Research & Planning
IRP provides campus-wide surveys and evaluations, creates effective evaluations, and manages the evaluation process.
Josie Welsh, Assessment
ITTC provides user training to the campus community.
Interactive Teaching and Technology Center (ITTC)
Evaluation Kit is set up so each department or group can set up and manage their evaluations separately from other departments.
- Identify a person as the primary administrator in the department. Send this information to Joshua Niswonger, email@example.com.
Contact E-mail Address
School or Department
Joshua will set up the Evaluation Kit Administrator, set up a new Blackboard account if necessary, and contact Evaluation Kit to have the new administrator "promoted.
- Contact ITTC, 870-972-2334, firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up training. You may also check the Scheduler on the ITTC website to see if any training classes are already scheduled.
- Download documentation: Evaluation Kit Process.
Answers to frequently asked questions are available in the ASU Knowledgebase:
- From the AState page, select A-Z index.
- Select K. Select Knowledgebase.
- Select Faculty/Staff / Other Technology Tools / Evaluation Kit