What is Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard Learn is a course management application designed to enhance teaching and learning. The Blackboard course management e-learning system enables instructors to build and customize course offerings. In addition, students enrolled with Blackboard become engaged in an interactive learning environment.
Accessing Blackboard Learn
- Go to: https://bblearn.astate.edu/
Login using your assigned A-state email address and password
- All faculty have been enrolled in an online Blackboard class, “Blackboard Learn Orientation for Faculty.”
In Class Training
Blackboard Learn Orientations are presented often during the first weeks of the Fall term to provide faculty who are new to Blackboard the basics of using the application.
Check the Scheduler often to enroll or look for various class offerings. Review the Daily Digest for new and upcoming sessions.
All new faculty are automatically set up with a Blackboard Learn account when they get an Astate email account. If you cannot access Blackboard Learn, contact the ITS Help Desk at (870) 972-3933.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Blackboard Learn?
- How do I make a course available?
- How do I merge my courses?
- How do I manage a test?
- How do I deploy a test?
- I need to create a test pool, how can that be done?
- How do I manage discussion boards?
- How do I copy my course?
- How do I go about exporting and importing my course?
- How do I get back my missing scrollbars in the Grade Center when using a Mac?
- I want to add Instructors, Graduate/Teaching Assistants to my course, how can that be done?