The Student Right-To-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 requires all colleges and universities participating in Federal Student Aid Programs to disclose basic institution information, graduation rates for all entering freshmen students including student athletes, campus security policies, and campus crime statistics.
Graduation and Transfer-Out-Rates
Full-Time, First-Time Degree-Seeking Undergraduates
Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Federal Aid
- Historical Graduation Rate Summary (Including Student Athletes)
- 2012-2013 Equity in Athletics Disclosure Summary (EADA)
- ASU-Jonesboro's Crime Statistics
- Physical Facilities Inventory
It is important to note that the information on this web site may differ from data reported to other federal, state, and regional agencies due to differences in reporting guidelines, reporting definitions, and the timing of when the information was prepared.