On or before your first day....
Once your A-State account has been activated, login to myCampus (https://mycampus.astate.edu/) to complete the following steps:
In the Employee QuickLaunch Navigation folder, use the following icons to complete the new hire process:
- Email - Check your email messages. Use your A-State email for official business purposes only.
- Self Service
- View and update your address and phone
- View and update your emergency contact(s)
- View and print your Pay Stub (A-State paid employees only)
- Create and update your Direct Deposit Allocation (A-State paid employees only)
- View and print Tax Forms (A-State paid employees only)
- Parking eBiz – Order your parking permit.
- Visit the Campus Card Center in the Student Union to pick up your A-State ID Card
- Blackboard – Complete the required training courses in the Employee Training Seminar. Employees can check their training completion by clicking on the Gradebook link in Blackboard.
Once the Employee Training Seminar is completed, additional access to Banner or other systems may be requested: http://www.astate.edu/a/banner-support/security/.
Email the BANNER Security Office in Finance and Administration for any questions.