You will receive notification once your A-State account has been created. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
Login to myCampus (https://mycampus.astate.edu/) to complete the following steps:
Step 1: Check your A-State email
- Select the Employee QuickLaunch Navigation folder
- Click on the Email icon. (Remember to use your A-State email for official business purposes only)
Step 2: Order your Parking permit
- View the Parking Regulations and Map
- Select the Parking EBiz icon
Step 3: Pick up your A-State ID Card
The Campus Card Center is located on the second floor of the Student Union.
Step 4: Complete Required Training
- Click on the Blackboard Learn icon
- Click on the Employee Training Seminar module to complete the required courses
- Child Maltreatment
- Title IX
- Privacy and Security
Step 5: Request Banner Security
- Coordinate with your supervisor if your position requires Banner or other system access
- Complete the appropriate form request: http://www.astate.edu/a/banner-support/
Email the office of Process Innovation for further assistance.