Arkansas State University embraces the use of mobile technology as part of students’ overall marketplace readiness. We strongly encourage incoming students to bring a mobile device (e.g., an iPad) for use in the classroom, with study management and to help with their campus connections. The A-State ITStore can be helpful in this selection http://itstore.astate.edu/
Benefits of an iPad:
- Students have access to the maximum amount of A-State digital resources through iTunes U (only available on iOS devices - iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch) and iBooks (only available on Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones).
- Many A-State faculty and staff are trained in iPad instruction and usage
- A-State offers repairs and support for iPad & Apple computers at our campus IT Store
- Having an iPad provides students with the opportunity to enroll in our interactive iPad required courses.
- Although students have access to many computer labs, iPads give students a resource for anytime anywhere learning.
Your iPad Options
Students can buy their iPad at the A-State IT Store on campus, bring their own iPad, or rent an iPad.
Purchasing your iPad at the A-State IT Store means incoming freshmen can get everything needed for the Making Connections class in one stop in the center of campus.
The A-State IT Store is located on the ground floor of Wilson Hall. Enter on the South side facing the Memorial arch.
Incoming freshmen can fill out the form below to reserve their iPad of choice for purchase:
Need more information about Connect? Read our frequently asked questions>>