Continuing Education and Community Outreach is a recognized continuing education provider and is authorized to issue CEU credit for approved professional development training programs. Community members are encouraged to contact the Center to inquire about career support and continuing education opportunities. Let us help provide continuing education credit or help you develop a training program to fit your group needs.
If you have questions about university sponsored non-credit training activities or programs which might qualify for CEU, CPE, CLE or other professional credit, please contact us.
Spring 2013 Professional Development Offerings
- Business Writing for Professionals - TBA
(If interested, please call Leah Walters at 870-972-3052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Women in Leadership Series – May 21 (Lunch Session)
- Women in Leadership Series – May 30 (Evening Session)
- Women in Leadership Series – June 18 (Lunch Session)
- Women in Leadership Series – June 20 (Evening Session)
- Women in Leadership Series – July 16 (Lunch Session)
- Women in Leadership Series – July 18 (Evening Session)
- AutoCAD – Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced (call or check calendar events on our website for details)
ASU Treasurer's Office
P.O. Box 2640
State University, AR 72467
(870) 972-3847 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
ASU Treasurer's Office Cashier's Window
Student Union Building, 2nd Floor
North Hall adjoining the Parking Deck, ASU Jonesboro
(Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
***Checks should be made out to: ASU CECO/Class Name. The name of the class and student's name should be included on checks and correspondence.