Spring 2014 Group Fitness Schedule
Work every muscle you have in this strength training class. Free-weights, medicine balls, stretch bands, and your body weight will help you to really feel the burn!
Butts & Guts
Train the powerhouse of your body—intense focus on the muscles of the glutes, abs, and low back! This quick 30 minute class is a great addition to your regular work out.
Based on actual boxing workouts, this class will have you jabbing, punching, and upper-cutting your way through some tough cardio and plyometric drills. Throw in some muscle conditioning along the way and you are on your way to a full body workout.
H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training)
Take interval training to the extreme in this classes. High intensity intervals of easy to follow drills are followed by short recoveries and then followed by more intervals. Push the limits of your cardio and strength fitness. And bring a towel because you will sweat!
This class will cover all your fitness needs. With a great mix of heart pumping cardio, strength training hitting every major muscle group, and core strengthening and stretching. 60 minutes later your work out is done in one Power Hour!
Ride your way through rolling hills, steep climbs, flats and sprints to make this cardio workout fly by. Bring water and a towel!
Head back to practice with a workout inspired by drills used by athletic teams to get game ready. Agility, power, and speed are essential to optimal sports performance and workout will help maximize these using sport specific drills.
This intermediate/advanced class utilizes challenging segments of cardiovascular work, muscle conditioning, and other athletic drills in station format to ensure a complete total body workout.
A series of poses that combine flexibility, strength, power, and balance. This class provides an excellent and complete flexibility and toning workout.
Ditch the workout, join the party! Inspired by Latin and international music, you will move, groove, and dance to tone the entire body.
Group Fitness Class Rules
1. Please arrive on time to all classes. Not receiving a proper instructor lead warm-up can lead to potential health and safety risks. Participants arriving after the start of class may not be allowed to participate, at the instructors discretion.
2. For safety considerations, classes may be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.
3. Equipment is not allowed to be removed from designated fitness areas.
4. If you have health concerns, please consult a physician prior to attending or participating in our classes.
5. Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level. Classes are not a competition – please work towards your own personal goals.
6. Please be respectful of the instructor and fellow participants by adhering to the routine of the instructor.
7. Participants are responsible for the security and safety of their personal belongings at all times.
8. Please come dressed in appropriate workout attire. The following shoes will not be permitted: Keds, sandals, boots, dress shoes, and/or shoes with marking soles. Also, jeans, khakis, or other dress wear will not be permitted.
9. Classes may be substituted and/or cancelled if attendance is consistently low. If the class participation falls below 3 participants for 3 consecutive classes, the class may be replaced or cancelled.
10. If there are less than 2 people in the class, the class is automatically cancelled for that day. If there are 2 or 3 people the instructor will give the class the option of running the class.
11. Audio equipment is for instructor use only.
12. During class times, the group fitness room is for use by the class only.