SUMMER SESSION II July 5 - August 4
Classes start on Tuesday, July 12
No classes scheduled
3p Body Fit
ABs: Everybody wants better abs! Strong abs helps contribute to overall core strength. This will work your abdominals by firming up transverse, oblique's, and rectus abdominis.
Beach Body Bootcamp: Boost your metabolism and sculpt your body in one class. Strength training that targets major muscle groups, while incorporating bursts of cardio for an all over body toning session.
Cardio Box: Based on actual boxing workouts, this class will have you jabbing, punching, and upper-cutting your way through some tough cardio and plyometric drills. Throw in some muscle conditioning along the way and you are on your way to a full body workout.
Body Fit: (Presented by the Counseling Center): Are you looking for an ACTIVE way to reduce your anxiety and your daily stressors? If so, join us every Tuesday for a NEW and DIFFERENT stress management program. Not only will you learn healthy ways to improve your mood and reduce your anxiety, but you will also be led in a 40 minute, high-energy interval training class. The “Exercise for Stress, Mood, and Anxiety” Group meets every Tuesday at the Red Wolf Center in the Group Exercise Room at 3:30 pm. For more information, contact Amber Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
H.I.I.T: MAX interval training has been modified for group exercise classes. Participants are able to push to new training heights in a safe, challenging & results-driven experience.
Hip Hop: Dance away your worries. Learn the latest dance moves while burning a few calories. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. This is new class with a fun laid back environment.
Pilates: Develop an inner awareness and strong sense of balance while you stretch, tone and improve your body's flexibility with this low impact class
Ponytails & Barbells: This class will provide you with the fundamentals and knowledge of how to correctly lift free weights. Build lean muscles and burn fat, without “bulking” your body. Bring your towel and water and be ready to sweat!
Power Up: Get a full body work out in 30 minutes! Keep your heart racing through specialized circuit training. Real.Fun. Class.
Spin: Ride your way through rolling hills, steep climbs, flats & sprints to make this cardio workout fly by. Bring water & a towel & be ready to sweat!
Foundations of Yoga: Learn the fundamental techniques and actions necessary to create a safe, balanced, and challenging practice. The practice requires a willingness to engage the classical practices that provide an environment to inquire into the self.
Yoga II: A series of poses that combine flexibility, strength, power, & balance. This class provides an excellent and complete flexibility & toning workout.
Zumba: High-Energy and Calorie Burning. It's a cardio-fitness class that incorporates motivating music and easy to follow dance steps. This is a complete workout that will tone and sculpt your body. Join the party!!
Group Fitness Class Rules
1. Please arrive on time to all classes. Not receiving a proper instructor lead warm-up can lead to potential health and safety risks. Participants arriving after the start of class may not be allowed to participate, at the instructors discretion.
2. For safety considerations, classes may be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.
3. Equipment is not allowed to be removed from designated fitness areas.
4. If you have health concerns, please consult a physician prior to attending or participating in our classes.
5. Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level. Classes are not a competition – please work towards your own personal goals.
6. Please be respectful of the instructor and fellow participants by adhering to the routine of the instructor.
7. Participants are responsible for the security and safety of their personal belongings at all times.
8. Please come dressed in appropriate workout attire. The following shoes will not be permitted: Keds, sandals, boots, dress shoes, and/or shoes with marking soles. Also, jeans, khakis, or other dress wear will not be permitted.
9. Classes may be substituted and/or cancelled if attendance is consistently low. If the class participation falls below 3 participants for 3 consecutive classes, the class may be replaced or cancelled.
10. If there are less than 2 people in the class, the class is automatically cancelled for that day. If there are 2 or 3 people the instructor will give the class the option of running the class.
11. Audio equipment is for instructor use only.
12. During class times, the group fitness room is for use by the class only.