Arkansas State maintains giving societies to recognize outstanding donors for their commitment in supporting the university.
21st Century Society
Six circles honor donors for their contributions to ASU based on their cumulative giving over a lifetime. These include:
- Champions’ Circle — $1 million and above
- Pacesetters’ Circle — $500,000 - $999,999
- Patrons’ Circle — $100,000 - $499,999
- Benefactors’ Circle — $50,000 - $99,999
- Trustees’ Circle — $20,000 - $49,999
- Chancellor’s Circle — $10,000 - $19,999
Gifts of cash, securities, real estate, employer-matched gifts, and gifts-in-kind are used to determine the appropriate level.
Four annual giving clubs honor donors who contribute annually to ASU. Membership in these clubs is based on fiscal year giving (July 1 through June 30) and is renewed annually. These include:
- Torch Club — $1,000 - $9,999
- Heritage Club — $500 - $999
- Diamond Club — $250 - $499
- Century Club — $100 - $249
Gifts toward membership in the University Society may also be made in support of academics, athletics, and research and service programs. Gifts of cash, securities, real estate, employer-matched gifts, and gifts-in-kind are used to determine the appropriate level.
Donors who support Arkansas State University through endowments (including scholarships, faculty support or capital improvements) with gifts of at least $25,000 are recognized as members of ASU’s Legacy Society.
Legacy Society members are alumni, faculty and friends who share the vision of continuing to provide an accessible, affordable, high-quality education, and use various methods to arrange philanthropic support to strengthen Arkansas State.
Additionally, groups of individuals and corporate sponsors who establish endowment support are eligible for membership as Legacy Partners.
Special Recognition Circles
Arkansas State also recognizes donors who make their first gift, are recent graduates, or are faithful in their contributions.
- First Time Donors Circle - Donors who make their first gift to A-State
- Scarlet Leaders Circle - Donors that have given for consecutive years
- Young Leaders Circle - Recent grads that have a total annual giving level at least $100