Dr. Roger Buchanan
Associate Professor of Zoology
Department of Biological Sciences
- Post Doctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health
- PhD - University of Delaware
- BA - University of Delaware
Research Focus Areas
- Effects of nicotine on brain regions that influence anxiety and attention.
- Changes in brain development associated with maternal smoking (fetal nicotine syndrome).
- Research to ensure the safety of new pesticides by developing techniques for rapid assessment of potential non-lethal effects of new chemicals.